Seafaring ogres claim the south of windswept Nagrand, and they seek to dominate both the land and the orcs who dwell upon it. But more cryptic threats abound: a strange mist pours from the center of the plains, embodiments of nature stir around the Throne of the Elements, and the otherworldly crystals of Oshu’gun draw questers and fortune-seekers from all over Draenor.
Here, great beasts cause the ground to quake beneath their feet, and the wolf riders of the Warsong—the legendary orc clan led by Grommash Hellscream himself—are always on the prowl. But they’re not the only ones who make this verdant land their home.
Nagrand of Draenor isn’t really all that different in spirit from the Nagrand of Outland. There are some obvious physical differences—for example, the floating islands aren’t there anymore—but you’ll easily be able to see where those floating islands came from.
You’ll be led to Nagrand by a quest you’ll receive in your Garrison that involves sending new supplies to the front. The Alliance and the Horde—not working together, of course—are trying to establish a toehold in the zone in order to take on the Warsong clan. The Warsong clan has had problems with the ogres in the past, but they’re really the top power here.
The Alliance will be working alongside characters such as Vindicator Yrel and Rangari D’kaan, Thaelin, and Hansel as they progress through the storyline.
The Horde will be working alongside Thrall, Durotan, Draka, and Drek’thar—even Aggra will show up and surprise Thrall.
Gain reputation with the Steamwheedle Preservation Society
The Steamwheedle Preservation Society is a Neutral faction. The goblins of the Steamwheedle Preservation Society seek to liberate relics from the ogres of Nagrand with the noble intention of selling them to the highest bidder. The quartermasters are Gazrix Gearlock and Mimi Wizzlebub, found in your faction hubs. At Exalted, you are awarded the Steamwheedle Perservation Society achievement and "Conservationist" title. Gaining reputation is done primarily through handing in dropped items from mobs in Nagrand as well as items found in chests throughout the zone. Named elite mobs drop items worth a higher amount of reputation. These quest items are BoA, so you can send them to an alt who wants reputation. In addition the Garrison mission Errand for the SPS also rewards a Highmaul Relic, but this is a rare mission.
Find and kill Rares
- Captain Ironbeard has the toy disguise Iron Buccaneer's Hat, which transforms you into an Iron Horde pirate.
- Gar'lua drops Call of the Wolfmother, which is a trinket that can summon a wolf guardian.
- Netherspawn drops Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn which teaches the cageable battle pet Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn.
- Ophiis drops Positive Pantaloons which applies the Positive to your character.
- Gorepetal drops Gorepetal's Gentle Grasp, which allows faster herbalism in Draenor.
- Mr. Pinchy Sr. drops Empty Crawdad Trap which summons a trinket that spawns crab guardians.
- Hunter Blacktooth drops Hunter Blacktooth's Ribcruncher which resembles The Jawbone from Naxxramas.
- Scout Pokhar really loves axes: Pokhar's Eighth Axe and Pokhar's Thirteenth Axe.
- Malroc Stonesunder drops Malroc's Staff of Command which is a unique brown recolor of Primal Combatant's Staff.
- Durg Spinecrusher drops Durg's Heavy Maul which is an uprooted tree.
- Luk'hok drops Mottled Meadowstomper mount which has a 100% drop chance
- Nakk the Thunderer drops Bloodhoof Bull mount which has a 100% drop chance.
Map over Nagrand