Flying in Draenor will come in a follow up of patch 6.2
Blizzard will allow flying on Draenor, but you have to earn it (which I think is really good). You need to earn “Draenor Pathfinder” on at least 1 character.
When completing the achievement needed, you will earn the following
- Rylak mount: the Soaring Skyterror
- Fly in Draenor
To complete that achievement you have to:
Exploring Draenor’s zones
Collecting 100 treasures in Draenor
You can easily collect 100 treasures in Draenor pretty fast if you have the 2 addons:
These two addons will make so you can see were all the treasures are located and how to get them (See example Pic below)
Completing the Draenor Loremaster
To complete this Achievement you need to complete the storyline quests in each content in Draenor.
You know when you completed a story line when getting the Achievement for that story line. Following Achievements are needed:
- As I Walk Through The Valley of the Shadow of Moon
- Don't Let the Tala-door Hit You on the Way Out
- Putting the Gore in Gorgrond
- Between Arak and a Hard Place
At the moment you can’t see that you got the Achievement in game but you can see it in Armory. This will probably be fixed when 6.2 comes live.
Achievement: Securing Draenor
- To complete this Achievement you need to complete all the Assault quests.
- These are objectives of the daily quests for Apexis Crystals in your Garrison.
- If you don’t want to wait for that certain quest to show up or can´t wait for a new quest to everyday, you can also buy all the Scouting Missive quests for 200 Garrison Resources each.
- You may get this quest as Bonus Objective when you head to the areas in which you do them
Assault on the Iron Siegeworks
Assault on Magnarok
Assault on the Everbloom Wilds
Assault on Mok'gol Watchpost
Assault on Darktide Roost
Assault on Pillars of Fate
Assault on Stonefury Cliffs
Assault on the Pit
Assault on the Broken Precipice
Assault on Socrethar's Rise
Assault on Skettis
Assault on Shattrath Harbor
Raising the three new Tanaan Jungle reputations to Revered
There are 3 new Reputation factions in Tanaan Jungle when 6.2 comes out.
- Order of Awakened
- The Saberstalkers
- Volj´in´s Headhunters (Horde faction)
-Hand of the Prophet (Alliance faction)
Click here to check out my Reputation Guides covering these factions
- Patch 8.1 Mythic plus Season 2 Release date
- 8.1 Raid BATTLE OF DAZAR’ALOR Release date
- Warfront- Battle for Darkshore Guide
- 64% extra rep until end of Friday!
- Ilvl guide for patch 8.1
- GIVEAWAY: 3 x 30 Euro Kinguin Black Friday
- Patch 8.2 - Rise of Azshara - Full Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Full Guide
- 8.1 Invasion Assaults
- New warcraft cinematic for patch 8.1