This event is a Micro-Holiday (comes out in patch 7.1.5) event that occurs between 10-12th of August only.
“The dinosaurs in Un´goro are getting restless. Time to go pay them a visit.”
Travel to Un´goro in Southern Kalimdor.
There are 9 different elite Dinosaurs around this area that have different spawn times.
When you open your map, you will see a cross mark on the locations in which there is an elite dinosaur that spawned.
It seems that 3 dinosaurs spawn each time.
The dinosaurs are:
- Queen Zavra
- Tar Tyrant
Make or join a party or just go solo if other players are attacking the dinosaurs.
When you kill a dinosaur, you will get a “Dino Mojo”. If you throw it at another party member, you and that other player will get a random Adaptation buff.
There are six different adaptation buffs:
The caster's adrenal gland is hyperactive. Every 3 sec. the caster's damage dealt is increased.
- Caustic Blood
The caster is bleeding profusely, every 3 sec. a pool of Caustic Blood forms. Players standing in these pools suffer 775 to 901 Nature damage every second.
- Chronometric Instability
The caster's ties to the timeline are unstable. Many abilities will echo at the same location several seconds later.
- Heavy Footed
The caster is heavy footed. Any time the caster moves, nearby enemies are flung by the shock waves their steps create.
- Poisonous Skin
The caster's skin secrets toxins that will inflict 646 to 752 Nature damage to all players within 100 yards every 3 sec.
The caster's skin is infested with volatile spores. Every 5 sec. a series of spores are launched at nearby enemies. Anyone caught within 0 yards of the impact will suffer Nature damage.
- Full Guide – Masks in Horrific Vision
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on N'zoth
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Carapace of N´Zoth
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Vexiona
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ill´gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ra-den
- Fastest way to level up your Legendary cloak
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Drest´agath
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Shad´har the Insatiable
- What will change on 8.3 Patch week, Raid / Season 4 week