- Maelstrom as a resource is most significant.
- Elemental Shaman will build Maelstrom through their Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning, and spend it on abilities like Shocks and Earthquake.
- Cooldown on Shocks are therefor removed
- Shock usage is now more flexible for Elemental Shaman, such as using more of their Maelstrom on Flame Shock to DoT multiple targets.
- Lightning Bolt
- 40 yd range, 2 sec cast
- Fires a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing moderate Nature damage, and generating 15 Maelstrom.
- Lava Burst
- 40 yd range, 2 sec cast, 8 sec cooldown
- Hurl molten lava at the target, dealing strong Fire damage. If your Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will deal 50% additional damage. Generates 15 Maelstom.
- Flame Shock
- 0 to 20 Maelstrom, 45 yd range, Instant
- Sears the target with fire, causing minor Fire damage and then an additional minor Fire damage every 2 sec. Lasts 10 to 30 sec based on Maelstrom spent.
- Earth Shock
- 10 to 100 Maelstrom, 45 yd range, Instant
- Instantly shocks the target with concussive force, causing massive Nature damage, based on Maelstrom spent.
- Lava Surge
- Your Flame Shock damage over time has a chance to reset the cooldown of Lava Burst and cause your next Lava Burst to be instant.
- Mastery: Elemental Overload
- Grants a 40% (with Mastery from typical gear) chance for Elemental Overload to occur. Elemental Overload causes a Lightning Bolt, Chain lightning, or Lava Burst spell you cast to trigger a second, similar spell on the same target that causes 75% of normal damage and Maelstrom generation, and no threat.
Elemental talent (needed)
- Maelstrom Totem
- 40 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Summons a Maelstrom Totem near the target for 15 sec that repeatedly attacks an enemy within 30 yards for moderate Nature damage. Every time the Maelstrom Totem attacks, it will generate 5 Maelstrom for you.
- Maelstrom as a resource is most significant.
- Enhancement Shaman become increasingly deadly as they build their power through Maelstrom generation.
- They must be careful not to let it overflow, while maintaining enough to utilize their most dominant attacks at critical moments.
- 10 yd range, Instant
- Assault your target with earthen power, dealing moderate Nature damage, and generating 15 Maelstrom.
- 10 yd range, Instant, 12 sec cooldown
- Scorch your target with fiery power, dealing moderate Fire damage, and enhancing your weapons.
- Each of your weapon attacks cause up to minor additional Fire damage, based on weapon speed. Lasts 16 sec.
- Each of your main-hand attacks has a 7% chance of triggering three extra attacks, dealing minor Physical damage.
- Lava Lash
- 30 Maelstrom, Melee Range, Instant
- Charge your off-hand weapon with lava and strike your target, dealing strong Fire damage.
- 60 Maelstrom, Melee Range, Instant, 16 sec cooldown
- Energize your weapons with lightning and deliver a massive blow to your target, dealing heavy Physical damage.
- Maelstrom Weapon
- When you deal damage with a melee weapon, you generate 5 Maelstrom.
- Each of your attacks has a 2% chance to cause Stormfury, resetting the cooldown on Stormstrike, and causing your next Stormstrike to cost 50% less Maelstrom and to trigger no cooldown.
- Mastery: Enhanced Elements
- Increases the chance for Stormfury and Windfury to trigger by 5% (with Mastery from typical gear), and increases all Fire and Nature damage done by 40% (with Mastery from typical gear).
Enhancement talent (needed)
- 60 Maelstrom, Instant, 20 sec cooldown
- Shatter a line of earth before you, causing strong Physical damage and knocking enemies to the side.
- There’s now slightly more emphasis on targeted healing, and slightly less on Chain Heal spam.
- Restoration gains the most from the removal of totem restrictions.
- Healing Wave
- 2.1% Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- A slow but efficient wave of healing energy that restores a moderate amount of a friendly target’s health.
- Healing Surge
- 4.1% Mana, 40 yd range, 1.5 sec cast
- A quick but expensive surge of healing energy that restores a moderate amount of a friendly target’s health.
- Chain Heal
- 5.6% Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- Heals the friendly target for a moderate amount, then jumps to heal the most injured nearby party or raid members. Healing is reduced by 30% after each jump. Heals 4 total targets.
- 1.5% Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 6 sec cooldown
- Restorative waters wash over a friendly target, healing them for a moderate amount and an additional moderate amount over 18 sec.
- Healing Rain
- 4.3% Mana, 40 yd range, 2 sec cast, 10 sec cooldown
- Blanket the target area in healing rains, restoring a moderate amount of health to up to 6 allies in the area over 10 sec.
- Healing Stream Totem
- 1.7% Mana, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Summons a Water Totem at the feet of the Shaman that heals an injured party or raid member within 40 yards for a minor amount every 2 sec. Lasts 15 sec.
- Tidal Waves
- When you cast Chain Heal or Riptide, you gain the Tidal Waves effect, which reduces the cast time of your next Healing Wave by 40% or increases the critical effect chance of your next Healing Surge by 40%. Stacks up to 2 times.
- Mastery: Deep Healing
- Increases the potency of your healing spells by up to 60% (with Mastery from typical gear), based on the current health level of your target (lower health targets are healed for more).
Restoration talent (needed)
- 2.4% Mana, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 12 sec cooldown
- Create a surge of water that flows forward, healing all friendly targets in a wide arc in front of you for a strong amount.
Comments powered by Disqus