- Single-target healing from Beacon of Light remains their marquee ability
- Other abilities and talents have been adjusted to encourage Holy Paladins to be near the people they want to heal—including melee characters, when necessary.
- A new Mastery, Lightbringer, which increases healing on allies near you.
- A row of Aura talents that provide a variety of localized beneficial effects, and refinements to some spells, such as Light if Dawn.
- Light of the Martyr allows the Holy Paladin to rapidly heal them by sacrificing personal health.
- Holy Power is removed, Mana will be the primary source
- Holy Light
- 2.0% Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- A slow but efficient spell, healing a friendly target for a moderate amount.
- Flash of Light
- 4.0% Mana, 40 yd range, 1.5 sec cast
- A quick but expensive spell, healing a friendly target for a moderate amount.
- Light of the Martyr
-2.5% Mana, 40 yd range, Instant
- Sacrifices a moderate amount of your own health to instantly heal an ally for a moderate amount.
- Cannot be cast on yourself.
- Light of Dawn
- 4.0% Mana, 1.5 sec cast, 12 sec cooldown
- Unleash a wave of healing energy before you, healing up to 5 injured allies within a 15 yd frontal cone for a moderate amount.
- Holy Shock
- 1.5% Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 10 sec cooldown
- Instantly trigger a burst of Light on the target, dealing moderate Holy damage to an enemy, or moderate healing to an ally.
- Holy Shock has double the normal critical strike chance.
- Infusion of Light
- Your Holy Shock criticals reduce the cast time of your next Holy Light by 1.5 sec or increase the healing of your next Flash of Light by 50%.
- Beacon of Light
- 0.5% Mana, 60 yd range, Instant, 3 sec cooldown
- Place a Beacon of Light on a friendly target.
- Your heals on other party or raid members will also heal the Beacon of Light target for up to 50% of the amount healed. Your Flash of Light and Holy Light on the Beacon of Light target will also refund 40% of their Mana cost.
- Mastery: Lightbringer
- Proximity to your target causes your spells to heal for up to 30% (with Mastery from typical gear) more.
Holy Specific talent (needed):
- Beacon of the Lightbringer
- The maximum bonus from Mastery: Lightbringer is increased by 24%, and it now increases your healing based on the target's proximity to either you or your Beacon of Light, whichever is closer.
- Holy Power is removed, instead the abilities have cooldowns
- Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous conditionally triggers aoe (when standing on Concentration)
- Judgement is the baseline spell (with 30y range) and strong dmg.
- Word of Glory is removed
- New spell: Light of the Protector that heals yourself.
- Shield of the Righteous
- Melee Range, Instant, 12 sec recharge, 3 charges
- Instantly slam the target with your shield, causing huge Holy damage, and reducing damage you take by 25% for 4.5 sec.
- Light of the Protector
- Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Calls down the Light to heal yourself for 50% of your missing health.
- Your autoattack critical strikes cause you to gain a charge of Shield of the Righteous or Light of the Protector.
- Mastery: Divine Bulwark
- Increases the damage reduction of your Shield of the Righteous by 10% (with Mastery from typical gear), and increases your chance to block melee attacks by 20% (with Mastery from typical gear).
- Also increases your attack power by 20% (with Mastery from typical gear).
- Avenger’s Shield
- 30 yd range, Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Hurls your shield at an enemy target, dealing strong Holy damage, interrupting and silencing the target for 3 sec, and then jumping to 2 additional nearby enemies.
- Also increases the effects of your next Shield of the Righteous or Light of the Protector by 20%.
- Hammer of the Righteous
- Melee Range, Instant, 3 sec recharge, 2 charges
- Hammer the current target for moderate Physical damage.
- If you are standing in your Consecration, Hammer of the Righteous also causes a wave of light that hits all other targets within 8 yds for minor Holy damage.
- Grand Crusader
- When you avoid a melee attack or use Hammer of the Righteous, you have a 15% chance of refreshing the cooldown on Avenger’s Shield
- 30 yd range, Instant, 6 sec cooldown
- Judge an enemy, dealing strong Holy damage.
- Instant, 9 sec cooldown
- Consecrates the land beneath you, causing strong Holy damage over 9 sec to enemies who enter the area.
Protection Talent (needed)
- Blessed Hammer
- Instant, 3 sec recharge, 2 charges
- Throw a divine hammer that spirals outward from the Paladin, dealing moderate Holy damage to enemies it passes through.
- Replaces Hammer of the Righteous
- Refocusing most of their core abilities on short-range combat
- New Abibilty: Blade of Justice (along with several new talents)
- Holy Power is still in play
- Crusader Strike
- Melee Range, Instant, 4.5 sec cooldown
- An instant strike that causes moderate Physical damage and grants 1 Holy Power
- Blade of Justice
- 12 yd range, Instant, 12 sec cooldown
- Strikes an enemy with the Blade of Justice, dealing strong Holy damage and generating 2 Holy Power
- 30 yd range, Instant, 12 sec cooldown
- Judge an enemy, dealing moderate Holy damage and causing the target to take 30% increased damage from your Holy Power generators and consumers for 6 sec.
- Templar’s Verdict
- 3 Holy Power, Melee Range, Instant
- A powerful weapon strike that deals massive Holy damage.
- Divine Storm
- 3 Holy Power, Instant
- A whirl of divine energy, dealing strong Holy damage to all enemies within 8 yds.
- Your Crusader Strike and Blade of Justice have a 20% chance to generate 1 additional Holy Power.
- Mastery: Hand of Light
- Your Crusader Strike, Blade of Justice, Divine Storm, and Templar’s Verdict deal 45% (with Mastery from typical gear) additional Holy damage.
Retribution Talent (needed)
- Lothar’s Might
- 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Flings a blade of holy light to the target location. Reactivating will teleport the Paladin to the blade and strike nearby enemies for moderate Holy damage.
- Replaces Hand of Hindrance.
Paladin Legion Guide MenuComments powered by Disqus