Some players have achieved the legendary Ring already and most players are grinding the last items for the final quest.
This Legendary ring does different things depending on what role you play. Also it’s not only a self-buff, it also buffs up your raid. Meaning it would be good to know little more about it and when to use it.
Therefore, I made a simple Guide of what you need to know about the legendary ring. Check it out here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)