Some players have achieved the legendary Ring already and most players are grinding the last items for the final quest.
This Legendary ring does different things depending on what role you play. Also it’s not only a self-buff, it also buffs up your raid. Meaning it would be good to know little more about it and when to use it.
Therefore, I made a simple Guide of what you need to know about the legendary ring. Check it out here.
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets
- GUIDE: How to get the Wheel mount – Mechacycle Model W
- Craft 410 ilvl trinket from Pascal – Mechagon patch 8.2
- Guide: CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS (8.2)
- Guide: This is Mechagon Island
- Guide: Get 10 Energy Cells from ONE chest
- Full Guide Punchcards (8.2)