There are total 6 different epic items that each one summons a certain boss. The only way to summon a world boss is by getting an epic item. See below.
|Teluur||Heart of Oak|
|Commander Dro´gan||Bloodied Iron Horde Banner|
|Lady Fleshear||Legion Beacon|
|Mage Lord Gogg´nathog||Arcane Highmaul Relic|
These items can be looted from the bag reward you get after completing an invasion.
These items can be looted by the last boss from the invasion.
Bronze, Silver Gold and Platinum has a chance to give you the item.
The higher rating you get, the higher % on item drop from the bag.
You can only summon (get loot) the same boss once a week.
The best is to wait until the end of the week and gather up a raid in which ppl have items to summon all 6 different types and then kill them after each other.
The info below was stated pre-launch of 6.1 live but never confirmed after since then.
When you complete following Garrison quests you can get an epic item as reward.
- Bounty Quest
- Relic Quest
- Dungeon Quest
- Raid Ques
The video below shows and invasion I did when Multiboxing my chars. I got Gold reward and after killing the last boss I got the boss summoning item directly in my inventory.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race