There are total 6 different epic items that each one summons a certain boss. The only way to summon a world boss is by getting an epic item. See below.
|Teluur||Heart of Oak|
|Commander Dro´gan||Bloodied Iron Horde Banner|
|Lady Fleshear||Legion Beacon|
|Mage Lord Gogg´nathog||Arcane Highmaul Relic|
These items can be looted from the bag reward you get after completing an invasion.
These items can be looted by the last boss from the invasion.
Bronze, Silver Gold and Platinum has a chance to give you the item.
The higher rating you get, the higher % on item drop from the bag.
You can only summon (get loot) the same boss once a week.
The best is to wait until the end of the week and gather up a raid in which ppl have items to summon all 6 different types and then kill them after each other.
The info below was stated pre-launch of 6.1 live but never confirmed after since then.
When you complete following Garrison quests you can get an epic item as reward.
- Bounty Quest
- Relic Quest
- Dungeon Quest
- Raid Ques
The video below shows and invasion I did when Multiboxing my chars. I got Gold reward and after killing the last boss I got the boss summoning item directly in my inventory.
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant
- Raid Tactic Guide: Champion of the Light Ra'wani / Frida
- Battle of Dazar´alor (BoD) all bosses Raid tactics and Guides
- Patch 8.1 Mythic plus Season 2 Release date