As you have noticed, you need tons of Garrison resources and there are many ways to farm them.
Loots in your own Garrison
- Your garrison cache next to your town hall: free 6 resources per hour, 144/day. It can hold 500 maximally.
- Around your garrison: some are buried like little mounds of dirt there. (not been able to confirm it myself).
- Underwater cave in your fishing pond: there is a cave just under the fishing hut. Swim inside and loot Lady Sena´s Materials Sash
- Follower missions with no resources required to start can reward resources.
Quests reward resources
Tons of quests reward garrison resources. You can come across them while leveling up. If you miss, you can go back to do it later. Besides, the wanted quests like the 3 from Spires of Arak reward more, almost 100 each.
1. The level 1 Lumber Mill: chopping down trees and turn them into work orders grant 20 resources each. That's a maximum of 120/day. Phylarch the Evergreen as a follower assigned to the building will grant 30 resources per work order.
2. The level 1 Trading Post allows you to trade in 5 of a crafting reagent (randomly changes every day) for 30 resources per work order. That is a maximum of 180/day.
3. The level 1 Stables: capturing each mount rewards 50 resources per quest, and completing each training daily yields 20 resources (120/day). Successfully training all mounts, you will get around 1600 resources and 6 new mounts.
Rares and treasures
In addition to the above ways, you can also get resources from killing rares or treasures.
A rare kill grants 20 resources. Killing every available rare would net you at least 2000 resources. Here, you can use an addon or purchase treasure maps to help you find resources quickly. Jump over to the section about WoD addons here
Comments powered by Disqus
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded
- Patch 7.3: How to come back to Argus again
- Guide: Invasions in patch 7.3
- Black Temple Timewalking: a quick tactic sheet
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple out this week (Q&A)
- The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras) boss guide is now available for everyone!