With the new corruption vendor, you can apply corruption on your gear.
You cannot apply it on trinkets, necklace and Azerite armor (head, chest, shoulder).
For the rest of your gear, you can only apply it on new cleansed gear. That means, the gear that you have cleansed before the vendor came to the game will not work.
It can be hard to know what gear have been cleansed and what gear did not have corruption on it from start.
Have no fear, Moudi is here.
There is a weak aura that will help you with this. https://wago.io/CW2Gji6J4
Once you added that weak aura to your weak aura addon, you just mouseover the gear and it will be written – Purified new or Purified old.
There you go my friend.
- 4th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 30th US/31st of May
- RIP Ineffable Truth?
- 3rd Rotation of Corruption Vendor 26t (US) 27th(EU) May
- Best corruption for Healers
- Best corruption for Tanks
- Best corruption for DPS
- GUIDE - New Corruption Vendor and Legendary cloak boost
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Revendreth and the Venthyr Covenant
- Moudi´s Razer Deals April 17th