The Hollow´s End have started and will last until November 1. You will have plenty of days to grind The Horseman's Reins.
How do I get The Horseman's Reins
Not easy, it´s all about luck. Some players got it very fast, some players got it several times and some players are still grinding for several years.
You have a chance on getting the mount from [Loot-Filled Pumpkin] which is awarded once per day to players who use the Dungeon Finder to form a group to kill the Headless Horseman during the Hallow's End seasonal event.
And, you actually need to be max lvl (110) to enter the que.
How do I increase my chance to get the mount
The minimum level to enter the Dungeon Finder is max charactrer level (110).
Meaning, you can do the dungeon as many times as you got characters for it per day during the entire event (15 days).
So, 11 characters in a realm times 15 days will give you 165 Loot-Filled Pumpkins, with a chance that you get the mount from it.
Good luck to you all!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Mistress Sasszíne boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Harjatan boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Goroth boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Guide: Farming Writhing Essences
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear