The Hollow´s End have started and will last until November 1. You will have plenty of days to grind The Horseman's Reins.
How do I get The Horseman's Reins
Not easy, it´s all about luck. Some players got it very fast, some players got it several times and some players are still grinding for several years.
You have a chance on getting the mount from [Loot-Filled Pumpkin] which is awarded once per day to players who use the Dungeon Finder to form a group to kill the Headless Horseman during the Hallow's End seasonal event.
And, you actually need to be max lvl (110) to enter the que.
How do I increase my chance to get the mount
The minimum level to enter the Dungeon Finder is max charactrer level (110).
Meaning, you can do the dungeon as many times as you got characters for it per day during the entire event (15 days).
So, 11 characters in a realm times 15 days will give you 165 Loot-Filled Pumpkins, with a chance that you get the mount from it.
Good luck to you all!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Portal Keeper Hasabel
- Video: Heroic Argus the unmaker - Resto Shaman PoV - PTR
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Antoran High Command
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Imonar the Soulhunter
- Argus Raid video: Eonar the Lifebinder
- Argus Raid video: Imonar the Soulhunter
- Argus Raid video: Agrammar
- Argus Raid video: Coven of Shivarra
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Kin´garoth
- Patch 7.3.2: New vendor to buy Argus materials