Good or bad, several Boss mechanics are now nerfed for Asia and EU severs, other regions require a realm restart before it takes place:
Kilrogg Deadeye's Heart Seeker now deals damage and spawns globules only against the target of the ability on Normal Difficulty.
Significantly reduced the health of Blood Globule and Fel Blood Globule on Normal Difficulty.
Hellfire High Council
Reduced the damage of Dia Darkwhisper's Wailing Horrors by 30% on Normal difficulty.
Gorefiend no longer uses Shared Fate on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
Gorebound Construct’s Hunger for Life now only affects the fixated target on Normal difficulty.
Aura of Oppression in stage one and Aura of Contempt in stage two of the encounter now increases its effect over time more slowly on Normal difficulty.
Wild Pyromaniac's Fel Orb no longer creates patches of Chaotic Felblaze if it fails to impact a player on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty.
Unstable Voidfiend's Volatile Voidstep no longer spreads Creeping Void if the explosion contacts any players on Normal and Raid Finder difficulty.
Archimonde no longer uses Wrought Chaos on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
Nether Portals created by Nether Banish no longer summon Living Shadows on Normal or Raid Finder difficulty.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras