In patch 7.3.5, it will take longer time to kill mobs and you cannot pull to many like you are used to. That will most likely kill you.
Also, all Heirloom gear is nerfed in stats.
If you want to level up a character fast to 110, then do so before the patch comes out.
BUT: Equip bonuses are the same.
- Raid Boss Guides/Tactics: The Eternal Palace
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Machinist
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Collector
- Achievement Guide: Outside Influences
- Achievement Guide: The Mechagonian Threat
- Rest in Pistons - Guide on all Rares in Mechagon
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets