To unlock new Artifact Appearances, you need to complete solo skill challenges. There are 7 different challenges for each class and role, meaning it will differ slightly between dps, healer and tank.
How to unlock skill challenges
Be level 110
Have artifact weapon at least rank 35.
Complete the Legionfall questline (Breaching the Tomb).
Have the Broken Shore Building Mage Tower up and running.
Accept the quest from NPC in Mage Tower, War Councilor Victoria.
Enter the Challenge, which is for free the first time, then it costs 100 Nethershards to enter.
7.2 New Artifact Weapon Appearances
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar