On 6.1 you have a new collection tab, just like pets, toys and mounts.
Don’t forget that you should login to all your characters with heirlooms to update your new heirloom tab
How it works
When you select a heirloom from the collection tab:
- The heirloom will spawn in your bag.
- You can always recreate them (so if you need 2 of the same, it is possible)
- No enchants/gems will be attached, but you can still enchant and gem them
- If you have enchanted/gemmed heirlooms you can send it in mail to your other character.
How does the Heirloom upgrades work
Heirlooms has three types of upgrade levels.
- No upgrade à Scales to lvl 60
- 1 upgrade à Scales to lvl 90
- 2 upgrades à Scales to lvl 100.
Upgrading one item will upgrade all of that same item. Meaning if you upgrade a staff in your bag will upgrade the staff in your Heirloom tab and anywhere else you may have it.
Heirlooms from Garrosh will always only be between lvl 90-100.
How do you upgrade your Heirlooms?
Your Fractions primary Heirloom vendor sells special upgrade items, one type for armor and one type for Weapons.
What types of Heirlooms are new?
- Neck Heirlooms (new)
- There are 6 types
- Instead of xp bonus they award healing % per min
- Ring Heirlooms (announced , not ingame yet)
- This is announced but not in the Ui yet
If you collect 35 Heirlooms you will earn the achievement Heirloom Hoarder and an awesome mount.
Amount, types, upgrades and costs of Heirlooms
21 Armor costs 500g each
8 Two-Handed costs 750g each
8 One-Handed costs 650g each
3 Offhands cost 500g each
3 Trinkets costs 700g each
6 Necklaces cost 700g each
Upgrade armor/trinket/offhand to lvl 90 cost 1000g
Upgrade weaponto lvl 90 costs 1000g
Upgrade armor/trinket/offhand to lvl 100 cost 2000g
Upgrade weaponto lvl 100 costs 5000g
How to get Heirlooms as Alliance
City: Iron Forge
District: Hall of Explorers
NPC: Krom Stourarm
How to get Heirlooms as Horde
District: The Rogues Quarter
NPC: Estelle Gendry
Other ways to get Heirlooms
- Darkmoon Faire sells Heirlooms for Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
- Argent Tournament sells tier-1 and tier-2 Heirlooms for Champion's Seals.
Some world events now sell either tier-2 and tier-3 Heirlooms for currency obtained through the eventComments powered by Disqus
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race