When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
- Play WoW for free this weekend
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them
- Crucible of Storms: Bosses Raid Tactics and Guides
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters