When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
Comments powered by Disqus
- Legion Karazhan Attunement
- Totems on your back
- Legion Boss Guide: Helya
- Guide: Like the Wind
- How to get the Arcanist´s Manasaber (Patch 7.1.X?)
- Legion Boss Guide: Guarm
- New Kirin Tor World Quest in patch 7.1: Barrels o´Fun
- How to earn Flying in The Broken Isles (Legion Pathfinder)
- Explore The Broken Isles Achievement Guide
- Legion Boss Guide: Odyn