When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: How to unlock the new Artifact Appearance in patch 7.2
- Guide: Craft Legendaries in patch 7.2 and best place to farm Legendary quest item
- Boss Guide: The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Fallen Avatar (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Mistress Sassz´ine (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Harjatan (Tomb of Sargeras)
- World of Warcraft Guides - Big changes on Homepage
- 7.2 - What Building you should start with
- Boss Guide: Maiden of Vigilance (Tomb of Sargeras)
- 7.2 Pre-quest is live