When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide
- BFA Uldir: Taloc Raid Tactics
- BFA: How to get to Zuldazar and how to leave Zuldazar
- Milling Guide - BFA
- Tanks, Melee, Ranged ilvl/health at max level in BFA
- Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth with Boost
- New Cinematic intro for my Stream
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts