When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax