When your followers hit lvl 100 you are not done with missions that awards exp.
As you probably noticed, the name color on your followers differs. There are 3 different colors:
The type of follower affects the quests that you get offered. The more Blue or Purple the harder quests and better loots.
Now you probably think that the ilvl of your followers have that purpose. Yes, it has. It is a combination of gear and exp.
Long story short: DO the Exp quest on followers until all the followers has purple names, meaning they are now epic followers which = imba loots
- Ilvl guide for patch 8.1
- GIVEAWAY: 3 x 30 Euro Kinguin Black Friday
- Patch 8.2 - Rise of Azshara - Full Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Full Guide
- 8.1 Invasion Assaults
- New warcraft cinematic for patch 8.1
- 8.1 Allied Races Kul Tirans and Zandalari trolls available
- 8.1 New Warfront added
- 8.1 New Mythic plus affix
- 8.1 Champions of Azeroth reputation account-wide