Since almost all rewards are Account Bound the requirement is that you have a character that is a tank or a healer and at least lvl 71.
Step By Step Guide
- Que up through the Dungeon Finder System
This will reward you 10 Badges when you complete it.
- Each boss drops 5 badges and there are 3-5 bosses per dungeon.
- Last boss gives you 10 Badges
- As a tank or healer, the que time is most likely less than a minute.
- A dungeon takes around 30 min to complete.
- The best time to do dungeons are at NON prime Time, meaning do these dungeons when there are less players online. Because Tanks and healers get Bonus reward if they join (same as Random Dungeons, BUT the Timewalking Dungeon que system rewards you 50! Extra badges when completed except the 10 you normally get.
- If you play a tank or a healer (alt or main above lvl 71) during time points when there are less players online you will get around:
- 85 Badges every 30 min
- 10 Badges (Random Dungeon Reward) + 25 Badges (Average 4 Bosses per run) + 50 (Extra Reward for Tanks/healers) = 85
To get up to 5000 Badges you need to run 50 Dungeons which will take approx. 29 h game time.
- If you only can play when there are actually loads of players online you will get
- 35 Badges every 30 min.
- 10 Badges (Random Dungeon Reward) + 25 Badges (Average 4 Bosses per run) = 35
To get up to 5000 Badges during prime time you need to run 100 Dungeons which will take approx. 70 h game time.
- If you don´t have a tank/heal you will get approx. 35 Badges per run BUT it will take you 10-15 min waiting time between dungeons. Meaning every second dungeon you do, you have lost 1 since you were not heal/tank.
-35 Badges every 45 min
To get to 5000 Badges as DPS you need to run 100 Dungeons which will take you approx. 107 h game time.
Remember that I have not taken Weekly Timewalking quest reward (500 Badges) in to consideration here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA