Years ago, Sargeras created Mardum to imprison demons. He also created the Sargerite Keystone to lock them away.
But when the Titan decided to burn all of creation, he shattered Mardum, sending its fragments hurtling throughout the Twisting Nether. Thus was born the Burning Legion.
Sargeras safeguarded his keystone on this particular fragment. It´s a “skeleton key”, allowing access to any Legion world. It´s also the key to Illidan´s plan for the Legion destruction.
Illidan wants Sargeras´s keystone, which is the crux of Illidans plan to defeat the Burning Legion.
Illidan has placed you in charge to travel to Mardum, and retrieve the Sargeras´s keystone.
Your task is to activate 3 gateways so that Illidan´s forces (Ashtongue, Coilskar Nagas and Shivarra demonesses ) can enter Mardum and help you retrieve the keystone. Even thou Black Temple is under attack during this stage, you have been chosen for the task, the greater “good”.
At the beginning of the questline you will achieve the awesome Demon Hunter mount, Felsaber.
After retrieving the keystone
You and other Demon Hunters have been captured, after your return and imprisoned in stasis for 10 years. In the Vault of the Wardens, you are freed by Maiev Shadowsong, for one reason, the Legion is here.
Vault of the Wardens is full of Demon Hunters imprisoned, including Illidan. Your task is to free the Demon Hunter prisoners, fight your way through demons and escape the vault.
Once out, you will meet Khadgar that seeks your, and the other Demon Hunter´s aid against the Legion. He takes you to Dalaran for further instructions.
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them
- Crucible of Storms: Bosses Raid Tactics and Guides
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant