When does Crucible of Storms unlock
|Normal and Heroic||April 16 US / 17 EU|
|Mythic, Raid Finder first wing||April 23 US / 24 EU|
First boss: 375+ ilvl
First boss: 390+ ilvl
First boss: 405+ ilvl
First boss: 420+ ilvl
+ means that the gear can be Warforged or Titanforged which increases the ilvl more.
Azerite Armor cannot become warforged/titanforged.
Very special Loot
The loot from this raid does not only reward higher ilvl, the gear will also consist of something extra special.
First Boss (Restless Cabal)
- Every 10000 mana spent grants you a shield absorbing [1406 * (1 + Versatility)] damage for 8 sec, up to a maximum absorb of [14064 * (1 + Versatility)].
- Falling below 25% health instantly restores [56225 * (1 + Versatility)] health. You then take 56225 Shadow damage over 10 sec. This effect can only occur once every 3 min.
- While above 90% health, your damaging abilities have a high chance to send a wave crashing down on your target dealing [4791 * (1 + Versatility)] Frost damage. While below 90% health, your damaging abilities have a high chance to restore [7187 * (1 + Versatility)] health.
- Tether yourself to up to 5 allies within 20 yards. After 6 sec, you are healed for 25% of the health restored to tethered allies, up to 0 total healing.
- Slaying an aberration inspires 4 allies, granting 72 Critical Strike for 20 sec.
- Place a ward on your target for 1.5 min. Taking 45487 damage in a single blow will consume the ward, healing the target for [45487 * (1 + Versatility)].
- Your Speed is increased by 200 for every 20% health you are missing, up to 600 Speed.
- Your abilities have a chance to grant you a shield absorbing [11057 * (1 + Versatility)] damage for 1 min. While this shield persists, gain 234 Haste.
- While above 60% health, your damaging abilities have a low chance to bolt your target dealing [14374 * (1 + Versatility)] Nature damage. While below 60% health, your damaging abilities have a low chance to restore [3594 * 6 * (1 + Versatility)] health over 10 sec.
Second Boss (Uu'nat)
- If your target has a lower health percentage than you, your damaging abilities have a high chance to sacrifice 2094 of your health to deal [4187 * (1 + Versatility)] Shadow damage.
- Taking damage has a low chance to form a protective bubble around you for 40 sec that absorbs 25% of incoming damage, up to [40194* (1 + Versatility)]. When the bubble bursts, increase your primary stat by 189 for 1 min, stacking up to 3 times.
- Embrace N'Zoth's gift, increasing your Mastery by 997 for 30 sec. Every 1 sec gain Suffering, inflicting 0 Shadow damage per application. Reactivate to relinquish N'Zoth's gift, removing both effects. [(120 / 60) Min Cooldown]
- Open a fissure to the void beneath you for 12 sec, increasing your Haste by 541. Moving out of the fissure will cause it to collapse, dealing 31840 Shadow damage to you.
- Feed on seven allies or enemies within 15 yards, devouring up to 9896 health from each. You are healed for 200% of damage dealt.
- Enshroud a friendly target in darkness for 12 sec, absorbing the next [99216 * (1 + Versatility)] damage or healing taken.
- Your damaging abilities have a chance to launch an oblivion spear at your target, inflicting 15407Shadow damage. On impact, the spear will shatter towards you. You will be silenced for 0.5 sec if struck.
- While above 90% health, your damaging abilities have a very high chance to deal 2899 Shadow damage to you and your target.
- Your auto attacks grant Untouchable for 15 sec, stacking up to 15 times. Untouchable grants 14Critical Strike. Taking any damage removes all stacks of Untouchable.
BOSS TACTICS (GUIDES)
The Restless Cabal
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant