I made this guide because rare mobs give really good loot needed for reputation, building constructions, Order Resources and Nethershards.
- There are around 15-20 Rares mobs in broken Shore.
- 1-3 Rare mobs spawn every hour.
- They will be up for around 30 min to kill (maybe longer).
- If a rare is killed, it will respawn after some minutes.
- The rare mob icon on map is gone when killed, but will show up again when the rare mob respawns. So double check your map when farming rares.
- Rare mobs increase in health, the more players attacking it. Meaning, it can be solo killed, if u beware of the mechanics.
Broken Shore Rare Spawn loot
- Legionfall supplies 3-10
- Artifact power
- Nethershards 100-140
- Sentinax Beacon token(s)
- Dauntless Token
- Order Resources 70-90
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar