I made this guide because rare mobs give really good loot needed for reputation, building constructions, Order Resources and Nethershards.
- There are around 15-20 Rares mobs in broken Shore.
- 1-3 Rare mobs spawn every hour.
- They will be up for around 30 min to kill (maybe longer).
- If a rare is killed, it will respawn after some minutes.
- The rare mob icon on map is gone when killed, but will show up again when the rare mob respawns. So double check your map when farming rares.
- Rare mobs increase in health, the more players attacking it. Meaning, it can be solo killed, if u beware of the mechanics.
Broken Shore Rare Spawn loot
- Legionfall supplies 3-10
- Artifact power
- Nethershards 100-140
- Sentinax Beacon token(s)
- Dauntless Token
- Order Resources 70-90
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth