You will fight 4 bosses, but only two at a time. When one dies, the other gain full health.
- Kill order: Gonk, Kimbul, Paku, Akunda
- Spread the bosses away from eachother.
- Run away from raid when hex debuff
- Kill raptor adds asap, dispell/spell steal them to slow them down
- Run under the bird when it spawns
One tank on back side
One tank front side
Raid stack up on front side, move away when you have debuff or frog jumps.
- Things to pay attention to:
* Kimbul debuff (Tiger Loa jumps on 3 players)
* Akunda debuff (sparks on you, blows and leaves small orbs to dodge)
* Frog jumps on your location.
- Blood lust/Timewarp/Heroism when attacking Paku.
- Full Guide – Masks in Horrific Vision
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on N'zoth
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Carapace of N´Zoth
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Vexiona
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ill´gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ra-den
- Fastest way to level up your Legendary cloak
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Drest´agath
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Shad´har the Insatiable
- What will change on 8.3 Patch week, Raid / Season 4 week