You will fight 4 bosses, but only two at a time. When one dies, the other gain full health.
- Kill order: Gonk, Kimbul, Paku, Akunda
- Spread the bosses away from eachother.
- Run away from raid when hex debuff
- Kill raptor adds asap, dispell/spell steal them to slow them down
- Run under the bird when it spawns
One tank on back side
One tank front side
Raid stack up on front side, move away when you have debuff or frog jumps.
- Things to pay attention to:
* Kimbul debuff (Tiger Loa jumps on 3 players)
* Akunda debuff (sparks on you, blows and leaves small orbs to dodge)
* Frog jumps on your location.
- Blood lust/Timewarp/Heroism when attacking Paku.
- Guide: Stormsong Valley and the Bee Hive
- How to get the Bee Mount
- Best way to farm Artifact Power in 8.2
- Quest Guide - Other interests Dense rock
- Get ally experience or other cool stuff EASY - Mrrl
- FAST Tactics on Azshara
- Guide: How to spawn The Doppel Gang
- Snapdragon mount
- Guide: How to spawn Fungarian Furor Rare
- Boss Tactics Guide: Queen Azshara