In patch 8.1, there will be a new warfront added and the old one will still be available.
The new warfront is called Darkshore Warfront.
This Warfront will be similar to Arathi Highlands Warfront but with new rares, quests and final "bosses".
This war is a conflict between Forsaken and Night Elves.
The alliance and horde will have a questline each tied to the Darkshore and the Warfront.
What ilvl is rewarded in Darkshore Warfront
The quest rewards 400 ilvl gear.
Winning a Warfront rewards 370 ilvl loot.
Buildings and troops
The basic setup is similar to the warfronts in Arathi.
Check out the in depth warfront guide here.
The main differences are the troops and some building names. You will still build:
Horde Plagueworks - Similar to Workshop but builds siege vehicles called Blight Throwers.
Alliance Glaive Works - The catapults are now glaives.
When your faction has won and taken over Darkshore, you will have access to world quests in Darkshore. There will also be rares and world boss, simular to Arathi.
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Wrathion, the Black Emperor
- Gear item level (ilvl) in Patch 8.3
- Step by Step Guide – 15-year Anniversary WoW Event
- Guides - The Zones and Covenants (Shadowlands)
- The leveling system in 9.0 Shadowlands
- Shadowlands - Guide
- New Expansion - Shadowlands
- Full Guide - Corruption Gear
- Full Guide - Essences in 8.3
- Black Warden Rhothkozz Location (Assault)