In patch 8.1, there will be a new warfront added and the old one will still be available.
The new warfront is called Darkshore Warfront.
This Warfront will be similar to Arathi Highlands Warfront but with new rares, quests and final "bosses".
This war is a conflict between Forsaken and Night Elves.
The alliance and horde will have a questline each tied to the Darkshore and the Warfront.
What ilvl is rewarded in Darkshore Warfront
The quest rewards 400 ilvl gear.
Winning a Warfront rewards 370 ilvl loot.
Buildings and troops
The basic setup is similar to the warfronts in Arathi.
Check out the in depth warfront guide here.
The main differences are the troops and some building names. You will still build:
Horde Plagueworks - Similar to Workshop but builds siege vehicles called Blight Throwers.
Alliance Glaive Works - The catapults are now glaives.
When your faction has won and taken over Darkshore, you will have access to world quests in Darkshore. There will also be rares and world boss, simular to Arathi.
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them
- Crucible of Storms: Bosses Raid Tactics and Guides
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant