If you just activated your account or if you have some alts that you want to gear up, then follow this simple guide below and you are back on track in no time!
Upper Blackrock Spire Loot
You can enter this dungoen through the dungeon finder. These bosses drp 550 ilvl gear.
Quest rewards in Blasted Lands
So, when you log you will be asked to help in blasted lands and that’s where the Quest story line starts. It’s around 20 quests in which we have to push back the iron Horde and investigate what the hell is going on.
Burden of Eternity from Timeless Isle
At Timesless Isle, in Ordon Sanctuary there is a chest that give 100% drop of Burden of Eternity. You can use the Burden of Eternity only on the raw, "unopened" BoA versions of Timeless armors (except trinket).
Shadow Pan assult reputation gear
If you dont have reputation with Shadow Pan Assuslt you can still buy the necklace 522 ilvl with no rep requirement. If you have reputation then buy all that you can from them.
You can fill up the rest of your gear with Timeless isle gear (469 ilvl). Do the quests there and loot all small and big chests on the way and you will have the gear in no time.
Hallow´s End - starts 18/10
Que up on Headless Horseman and get the 540 ring that drops from him. You can do that dungeon over and over until you get it .
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant
- Raid Tactic Guide: Champion of the Light Ra'wani / Frida
- Battle of Dazar´alor (BoD) all bosses Raid tactics and Guides
- Patch 8.1 Mythic plus Season 2 Release date