Probably you have taken this daily quest and not completed it fully and the next day you wonder if you should just abandon it and take a new one for that day.
Well, I have 2 good news.
- This daily quest has now been changed in a way that you can still have this quest while getting a new one the day after without completing or abandoning the Tooth quest.
- There is a perfect grinding area that goes so much faster than any place in Tanaan Jungle.
Head to the area between The Iron Front and Zeth´gol (see map). Here there are several wildlife to choose from and the majority are the Wakkaling´s. These creatures do little dmg, they die fast and you can pick up several at once and nuke. Also, each mob drops 2-3 q items.
Why should you do this quest? Well, the rewards are 100 Blackfang Claws and 1500 reputation with the Saberstalkers
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras