Probably you have taken this daily quest and not completed it fully and the next day you wonder if you should just abandon it and take a new one for that day.
Well, I have 2 good news.
- This daily quest has now been changed in a way that you can still have this quest while getting a new one the day after without completing or abandoning the Tooth quest.
- There is a perfect grinding area that goes so much faster than any place in Tanaan Jungle.
Head to the area between The Iron Front and Zeth´gol (see map). Here there are several wildlife to choose from and the majority are the Wakkaling´s. These creatures do little dmg, they die fast and you can pick up several at once and nuke. Also, each mob drops 2-3 q items.
Why should you do this quest? Well, the rewards are 100 Blackfang Claws and 1500 reputation with the Saberstalkers
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Patch 7.3.5 updated
- What classes for what Allied race
- This weekly reset has some major Hotfixes: Last boss buffed, Tier bonuses buffed/nerfed and more
- Ulduar Timewalking Raid (7.3.5)
- Weekly mythic plus (M+) update
- Unlock Allied Races in patch 7.3.5
- GUIDE: Allied races Unlock/Customization/Questline/Heritage Armor
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Argus the Unmaker
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Aggramar
- Big Razer Gear GIVEAWAY!