Probably you have taken this daily quest and not completed it fully and the next day you wonder if you should just abandon it and take a new one for that day.
Well, I have 2 good news.
- This daily quest has now been changed in a way that you can still have this quest while getting a new one the day after without completing or abandoning the Tooth quest.
- There is a perfect grinding area that goes so much faster than any place in Tanaan Jungle.
Head to the area between The Iron Front and Zeth´gol (see map). Here there are several wildlife to choose from and the majority are the Wakkaling´s. These creatures do little dmg, they die fast and you can pick up several at once and nuke. Also, each mob drops 2-3 q items.
Why should you do this quest? Well, the rewards are 100 Blackfang Claws and 1500 reputation with the Saberstalkers
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth