Probably you have taken this daily quest and not completed it fully and the next day you wonder if you should just abandon it and take a new one for that day.
Well, I have 2 good news.
- This daily quest has now been changed in a way that you can still have this quest while getting a new one the day after without completing or abandoning the Tooth quest.
- There is a perfect grinding area that goes so much faster than any place in Tanaan Jungle.
Head to the area between The Iron Front and Zeth´gol (see map). Here there are several wildlife to choose from and the majority are the Wakkaling´s. These creatures do little dmg, they die fast and you can pick up several at once and nuke. Also, each mob drops 2-3 q items.
Why should you do this quest? Well, the rewards are 100 Blackfang Claws and 1500 reputation with the Saberstalkers
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Wrathion, the Black Emperor
- Gear item level (ilvl) in Patch 8.3
- Step by Step Guide – 15-year Anniversary WoW Event
- Guides - The Zones and Covenants (Shadowlands)
- The leveling system in 9.0 Shadowlands
- Shadowlands - Guide
- New Expansion - Shadowlands
- Full Guide - Corruption Gear
- Full Guide - Essences in 8.3
- Black Warden Rhothkozz Location (Assault)