I read a tweet today from wowhead, saying that we should turn in our Legionfall war supplies before 7.3 comes live because it will be halved when 7.3 hits.
It´s true that AP will be halved.
If you want a chance for legendary, then I agree.
If you want order resources, then I agree.
If you want more Artifact Power, then I DO NOT agree.
Let´s calculate a bit:
In live, the amount you get for turning in war supplies is 16 million.
The Artifact Research is at level 40 in live and gives 4 000 000 % increased AP.
When 7.3 hits live, you will directly be at level 41, which gives 16 000 000 %.
If we half the AP you get from legion war supplies at level 40, you will get 8 000 000 instead of 16 000 000.
If we half the AP you get from legion war supplies at level 41, you will get 4 times more since the AP& increase at level 41 is 4 times more. Meaning, you will get 8 000 000 x 4 which is 32 million.
In summary: You will get 32 million if you turn in legion war supplies when 7.3 hits live instead of 16 million that is today.
This table showd the AP% increase
Comments powered by Disqus
- when does patch 7.3.5 come out
- Full Guide: How to farm Wakening Essences
- Buy Legendary gear with Purified Essence
- 7.3.5 Guide: New battleground - Seething Shore
- 7.3.5 Guide - New Storyline: Silithus
- Heirloom gear nerfed in 7.3.5
- Patch 7.3.5: All contents changed to storyline chapters
- 7.3.5 guide: New Level Scaling
- New Interface to choose leveling content in patch 7.3.5
- Ulduar raid Achievements 10 and 25 player merged