I read a tweet today from wowhead, saying that we should turn in our Legionfall war supplies before 7.3 comes live because it will be halved when 7.3 hits.
It´s true that AP will be halved.
If you want a chance for legendary, then I agree.
If you want order resources, then I agree.
If you want more Artifact Power, then I DO NOT agree.
Let´s calculate a bit:
In live, the amount you get for turning in war supplies is 16 million.
The Artifact Research is at level 40 in live and gives 4 000 000 % increased AP.
When 7.3 hits live, you will directly be at level 41, which gives 16 000 000 %.
If we half the AP you get from legion war supplies at level 40, you will get 8 000 000 instead of 16 000 000.
If we half the AP you get from legion war supplies at level 41, you will get 4 times more since the AP& increase at level 41 is 4 times more. Meaning, you will get 8 000 000 x 4 which is 32 million.
In summary: You will get 32 million if you turn in legion war supplies when 7.3 hits live instead of 16 million that is today.
This table showd the AP% increase
- Raid Boss Guides/Tactics: The Eternal Palace
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Machinist
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Collector
- Achievement Guide: Outside Influences
- Achievement Guide: The Mechagonian Threat
- Rest in Pistons - Guide on all Rares in Mechagon
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets