Blizzard posted following information today:
"We've been following the discussion on the recent changes to the Convergence of Fate trinkets for Retribution Paladins, as well as the surrounding discussions about trinket balance in general, and wanted to give a quick update on what we're planning:
The original value of Convergence for Ret was wildly out of line with other trinkets, largely due to its interaction with Crusade. After investigation, however, we believe that the change we made may have overshot the mark. We’ll be making some additional adjustments to Convergence of Fate, to make sure that it’s still a good trinket for Ret.
We’re also investigating Convergence’s value to other classes, particularly those with talents that replace the cooldowns that Convergence effects (such as Dark Arbiter for Unholy Death Knights). Like Crusade, those talents are made significantly more powerful when combined with Convergence of Fate, so we’ll likely need to make some adjustments when those kinds of talents are selected as well.
We are also planning to improve Nighthold trinkets which have effects that aren’t a stat buff, such as the slam on Might of Krosus. We will post more information about this as soon as we have settled on the appropriate values, and are planning to make the changes with raid resets next week."
You will find the main page here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- 7.2 Guide: Mythic Plus and keystones
- Class Mount: Death Knight
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Buy 12 pieces of 835 ilvl gear for Nethershards and how to grind Nethershards
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Legion Assault (Legion Invasion)
- How to unlock the new Class Hall quest line
- 7.2 Guide - How to unlock the new Artifact Traits
- Patch 7.2 - Guide: Build constructions on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2 - New Scenario: Assault on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2: Obliterum
- Patch 7.2: Upgrade Order Halls to level 8