Blizzard posted following information today:
"We've been following the discussion on the recent changes to the Convergence of Fate trinkets for Retribution Paladins, as well as the surrounding discussions about trinket balance in general, and wanted to give a quick update on what we're planning:
The original value of Convergence for Ret was wildly out of line with other trinkets, largely due to its interaction with Crusade. After investigation, however, we believe that the change we made may have overshot the mark. We’ll be making some additional adjustments to Convergence of Fate, to make sure that it’s still a good trinket for Ret.
We’re also investigating Convergence’s value to other classes, particularly those with talents that replace the cooldowns that Convergence effects (such as Dark Arbiter for Unholy Death Knights). Like Crusade, those talents are made significantly more powerful when combined with Convergence of Fate, so we’ll likely need to make some adjustments when those kinds of talents are selected as well.
We are also planning to improve Nighthold trinkets which have effects that aren’t a stat buff, such as the slam on Might of Krosus. We will post more information about this as soon as we have settled on the appropriate values, and are planning to make the changes with raid resets next week."
You will find the main page here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar