This time we will head back in time during The Burning Crusade.
Players from lvl 71 or higher may access the que system in Dungeon Finder and do following dungeons:
Your gear will scale down to lvl 95 and your talents will remain the same.
On the patch 6.2.2 this part has changed dramatically. You earn badges in which you can buy gear, mounts, transmogs, pets, toys and heirlooms. Check out my Guide that covers all these things.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)