This time we will head back in time during The Burning Crusade.
Players from lvl 71 or higher may access the que system in Dungeon Finder and do following dungeons:
Your gear will scale down to lvl 95 and your talents will remain the same.
On the patch 6.2.2 this part has changed dramatically. You earn badges in which you can buy gear, mounts, transmogs, pets, toys and heirlooms. Check out my Guide that covers all these things.
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide