Reading between the lines on Blizzard´s post regarding Content release timeline (link here), the Legionfall questline is tied to the new raid. You cannot complete the entire Legionfall questline directly. After some quests, there is a stop and new quests comes out every week for 11 weeks. It is stated that the storyline leads to the eventual opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Meaning, when the last quest is released, it leads to the new raid.
The last unlock of Legionfall questline is 6th of june in US (7th EU). Which means that the raid will most likely be unlocked the week after when players completed the last quests of the Legionfall questline.
Now, Blizzard have stated that the release of Tomb of Sargeras is dependent on the progress players have in Nighthold. That is most likely taken in consideration when they planned the Legionfall questline. Ofcourse, if players are still progressing a lot in NH, the release of Tomb of Sargeras will come later, but that is very unlikely.
So, Tomb of Sargeras will most likely be released:
13th June for US
14th June for EU
Other regions: in that weekly reset.
Comments powered by Disqus
- New guide released for Patreon members: Harjatan Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Legion Invasion Simulator Toy
- Many changes this weekly hotfix
- New guide released for Patreon members: Farm Wyrmtongue caches even faster!
- Guide: Wyrmtongue chest cave / vendor in Broken Shore
- Fastest and best way to Farm Order Resources!
- Stuck on Azsuna Invasion – no worries
- Patreon Members: Fastest way to grind rep with Armies of Legionfall
- Flying part two achievement changed
- The Best and most effective Farm in Broken Shore