Reading between the lines on Blizzard´s post regarding Content release timeline (link here), the Legionfall questline is tied to the new raid. You cannot complete the entire Legionfall questline directly. After some quests, there is a stop and new quests comes out every week for 11 weeks. It is stated that the storyline leads to the eventual opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Meaning, when the last quest is released, it leads to the new raid.
The last unlock of Legionfall questline is 6th of june in US (7th EU). Which means that the raid will most likely be unlocked the week after when players completed the last quests of the Legionfall questline.
Now, Blizzard have stated that the release of Tomb of Sargeras is dependent on the progress players have in Nighthold. That is most likely taken in consideration when they planned the Legionfall questline. Ofcourse, if players are still progressing a lot in NH, the release of Tomb of Sargeras will come later, but that is very unlikely.
So, Tomb of Sargeras will most likely be released:
13th June for US
14th June for EU
Other regions: in that weekly reset.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Fallen Avatar Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)