Questing and leveling
- A whole world’s worth of rewards awaits as you brave the unforgiving wilds of Draenor. Taking a cue from the Timeless Isle, Warlords of Draenor will strike a balance between traditional questing and discovery
- Each quest will have its own unique reward, but this time around, you’ll also have a chance to earn a rare or even an epic item, adding an element of surprise when you’re turning in quests.
- New quest UI improvements will help guide you on your journey and help you identify larger story arcs in zones as well as side quests.
- As you progress toward level 100, you’ll also open up the opportunity to create your very own Garrison—one of Warlords of Draenor’s biggest new features.
- Across Draenor you’ll also encounter rare spawns and personal Scenarios, and all manner of skirmishes and points of interest that will dot your path to level 100.
- And as you earn levels, you’ll receive bonuses to existing spells and abilities, capped off with a new talent tier at max level.
- Unlike all the Mists of Pandaria ones, these only require level 98, which implies that it's possible to get started on the quest prior to max level. Of course, this is subject to change.
- The first quest, Call of the Archmage also appears to feature an elemental in your garrison, which would make sense in conjunction with the ability to begin them before you reach level 100. Starts by taking the quest from Kadgar´s Sevant that walks arond your Garrison.
- The second quest, Spires of the Betrayer requires looting a ring, Pure Solium Band, from High Sage Viryx, the final boss of the Skyreach dungeon. This at least implies there will be other group content required to complete the quest.