You will be able to break down (obliterated/scrap) weapons and armor of good quality or higher into raw materials.
Meaning you will get a certain amount of crafting materials refunded.
You can break down more or lesss all weapons and armor you get from quests and loot. Note: Before in Alpha testing, you could only break down crafted gear. We will see how this turns out in live.
This is done by using a device in the horde (Zuldazar) and alliance (Tiragarde Sound) capitals.
When breaking armor and weapons down to raw material, you will have a chance on getting explusom.
Explusom is a magical bybroduct when "scrapping".
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar