These are future plans for Mythic plus dungeons that will first be tested on PTR to see the outcome.
Regarding the Keystone
- Completing the run on time will have the same results it currently does in 7.2: you’ll get a new Keystone for a random dungeon that’s 1-3 levels higher than the one you just completed, based on how quickly you finished.
- If you complete the dungeon but don’t make the timer, you’ll get a Keystone for a random dungeon that’s 1 level lower than the one you just used.
- If you don’t complete the dungeon at all, you’ll have a Keystone for the same dungeon that’s one level lower than the one you just used.
Regarding the Chest reward
- You no longer receive additional chests at the end of a run for completing it quickly.
- When you finish a Mythic+ dungeon, the chest at the end will contain two items and an appropriate amount of Artifact Power.
- If you beat the timer, regardless of how quickly, there will be a third item in the chest.
- Keystones can still upgrade by 2 or 3 steps, so you can quickly get to a difficulty level appropriate for you.
- FAST Tactics on Azshara
- Guide: How to spawn The Doppel Gang
- Snapdragon mount
- Guide: How to spawn Fungarian Furor Rare
- Boss Tactics Guide: Queen Azshara
- Boss Tactics Guide: Orgozoa
- Quest guide: Infestation of Madness WQ
- Quest guide: Bounty: Elite Naga Forces
- Quest guide: Bounty: More Hydras
- Quest guide: Requisition: Spiral Leaf