This event is a Micro-Holiday (comes out in patch 7.1.5) event that occurs 23rd of April only.
“Today, the denizens of Azeroth and Draenor take some time to celebrate the hard work that their guards perform. /Salute a guard to show you care.”
- Travel to a major city
- Type /salute when targeting a guard. This will transform you into the guard you saluted.
- You will get a buff “Volunteer City Guard” that lasts for 24 hours.
- Whenever you kill a City invader, you get 1 point, which you can see when you mouse over the buff.
- Move around your city and wait for enemies to spawn and kill them. (Actually, you can even stand still and an enemy will spawn every 1 min). Beware, sometimes several invaders can attack at once.
- When you kill 10 enemies in a city, for example Orgrimmar, your buff, will also now say: Defender of Orgrimmar.
- Travel to all major cities in your faction (and in Draenor as well), kill 10 enemies in each city.
Following cities does not spawn enemies (but you can /salute the guards in Shattrath).At the moment in the PTR, there are no achievements yet for Micro-Holidays, but I´m sure it will come.
Vale of Eternal Blossoms
Dalaran – Northrend
Dalaran – Broken Isles
The more enemies you kill in a certain city, "the Defender of ..." will instead be "Heroic Defender of..." and Mythic "Defender of ..."
Heroic requires 50 kills in the same city.
Mythic requires (i guess) 100 kills in the same city.
Will enemies still spawn in cities if I still have the Volunteer City Guard Buff the day after?
Yes, yes they will. You can do it as long as you have the buff which lasts for 24h.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)