There are 3 different Legendary DPS rings
- Thorasus, the Stone Heart of Draenor (Str/Stam)
- Nithramus, the All-Seer (Int/Stam)
- Maalus, the Blood Drinker (Agi/Stam)
When you use the ring
- Increase your damage by (2500/100)% for 15 seconds.
- Increase all allies in your party/raid that has the dps ring as well for (2500/100)% for 15 seconds.
So, no matter who uses the ring, everyone that also have the ring will benefit from it.
- Also, when the 15 seconds have passed: All dmg during these 15 seconds, from all the players that have the ring will be unleashed as an AoE slam.
- The player that use the ring will be the player that unleashes that AoE slam. HOWEVER: This will not affect the DPS METER on that player. The DPS will be shared on all players.
Who should use the ring
To maximize the usage and Dps of the Legendary ring, there are 2 factors that decides who should use the ring. Red text=not validated.
- A melee player, since the AoE slam occurs around the player that use the ring with a 20 yard area.
- The players ilvl does not affect the other players with rng. Its their own ring ilvl that affects their dmg.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3.2: New vendor to buy Argus materials
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Essence of Eonar
- Patch 7.3 hotfix – many classes dmg buffed!
- Quest Guide - Best place to farm Dendrite Clusters (transmog quest: The Power to Reforge)
- Do NOT waste your Nethershards on stuff u don´t need, save them to 7.3!!!
- You should NOT turn in Legion War supplies before 7.3 if you want more AP!
- Guide: Kill Elite Rare spawns solo and extremely fast in Argus
- Stream tomorrow – GAME TIME GIVE AWAY
- How Primal Obliterum ACTUALLY works (VIDEO)
- Best way to Farm Veiled Argunites for getting 910+ gear in Argus