When: 21st-28th Septemper
The Harvest Festival is a period in which you honor the memories of the fallen and to pay tribute to those whose memories are held at most dear: Uther Lightbringer (Alliance) and Grommash Hellscream (Horde).
What do you do during Harvest Festival?
1) Take Uther´s Tomb from Wagner Hammerstrike, located at the entrance gates of Ironforge.
2) Head to the Tomb of Uther Lightbringer in Western Pleage Lands.
3) Light a candle at that Tomb.
4) Head to Ironforge and talk to Wagner Hammerstrike, he will give you a reward for doing this.
Wagner is located at the entrance gates of Ironforge.
5) Reward is "For the Light" toy
1) Take Grom´s Tribute from Javnir Nashak, located just outside the main entrance (south entrance).
2) Head to the base of the Hellscream Memorial in Demion Fall Canyon in Ashenvale.
3) Leave a bottle of spirits.
4) Head to Orgrimmar and talk to Javnir Nashak, he will give you a reward for doing this.
Javnir is located just outside the main entrance (south entrance).
5) Reward is "The Horde´s Hellscream" toy
Head outside Ironforge (Alliance) and Orgrimmar (Horde).
There you will find loads of feasts.
Sit and eat it, and it will reward you food buffs scaled to player level.
There are 4 different food:
- Boar: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec.
- Fish: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec
- Fruit: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec
- Nectar: Restores 2% of your mana per second for 30 sec
Comments powered by Disqus
- Gearing and ilvl before Uldir Raid
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)