There is a currency called Love Token which is only available during this event. With Love Tokens you can buy most of the things available during Love is in the Air.
You can get Love Tokens in three ways
- Seasonal Dailies
- Seasonal Boss
- Seasonal Farming
30 Love Tokens per day
Quest: Crushing the Crown – Rewards 5 Tokens
This quest is obtained from
Alliance: Inspector Snip Snagglebolt in Stormwind (outside the bank in Trade District)
Horde: Detective Snap Snagglebolt in Orgrimmar (outside Grommash Hold)
A daily or two randomly selected out of 3 – Rewards 5 Tokens
“A Cloudlet of Classy Cologne”
“A Perfect Puff of Perfume”
These quests are obtained from “Public Relations Agent” outside every major city action house.
Gift Dailies for Leaders – Rewards 20 Tokens
Contains 4 quests in each major city.
These quests are obtained from Kwee Q. Peddlefeet outside every major city action house.
5-10 Love Tokens per day
During the Love is in the air event, you can que up through Group finder and select the event dungeon through dungeon finder.
When entering, it will take you to a 5-man fight against Apothecary Hummel when you defeat him, you will receive “Heart-Shaped Box” (once per day) that contains 5-10 Love Tokens and chance for some rare stuff.
"Most important thing
What you grind is actually called “Lovely Charms”.
You need 10 Lovely Charms to make a “Lovely Charm Bracelet”.
For 1 Lovely Charm Bracelet, you can buy a Lovely Charm Token.
You can buy Lovely charm tokens from vendor “lovely merchant” and you will find them in all capital cities.
Before you start grinding you need
- In each major city (Alliance: Darnassus, Ironforge, Stormwind, Exodar, Horde: Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon City, Undercity) you can accept a daily quest from Kwee Q. Peddlefeet. He is outside the action house in those cities.
- Obtain a Lovely Charm Collector's Kit from him, which is needed to be able to collect lovely charms from adds (common/rare/elite). You get a kit once you accept the daily quest.
- This kit enables you to collect Lovely Charms from common, rare or elite adds after killing them.
Were to grind for Lovely Charms
All mobs that are common (green) rare or elite drops Lovely Charms. Basically find a place you feel comfortable in where there are loads of mobs with fast respawn time.
Good farming spot
- WoD Gorgrond: 52.4, 70.0
Comments powered by Disqus
- What happens to Legion Legendaries in Battle for Azeroth
- Moudi´s Elvui
- Fastest way to gear up alts in Legion
- Fire mages and BM Hunters getting BUFFED – Affliction Warlocks NERFED
- How to start the Allied Races quest line
- Allied Races quick start Guide (video from blizzard)
- Full guide: Allied Races
- when does patch 7.3.5 come out
- Full Guide: How to farm Wakening Essences
- Buy Legendary gear with Purified Essence