There are 4 new neck enchants coming out in patch 7.1.5.
Mark of the Deadly
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Critical Strike by 200
Mark of the master
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Mastery by 200
Mark of the Quick
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Haste by 200
Mark of Versatile
Permanently enchants a necklace to increase Versatility by 200
All new neck enchants are sold by Enchantress Ilanya, located in Azsuna in the Farondis Hub (see map).
She sells only the rank 1 recipe.
The new recipes doesn’t cost anything, at least not on PTR.
You will most likely need to finish the entire enchanting questline before you can get these recipes.
Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3: Guide, Transmog gear Questline
- Patch 7.3 spoiler stuff (BEWARE)
- Patch 7.3: The Vindicaar – map with all points of interest
- What is Primal Sargerite and Different ways to farm Primal Sargerite
- The Entrance of the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded