Warlords of Draenor Beta Ends Monday November 3.
The end of the Warlords of Draenor beta test is upon us. As of Monday, November 3 at 4:00 p.m. PDT, the beta realms will be taken offline and players will no longer have access to the beta. But before we bring down the realms, we’d like to invite all beta testers to join us at 2:00 p.m. PDT for an end of beta event. We’ll laugh, we’ll cry, we’ll trade bad puns, and probably let loose just a little chaos too.
We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to test the beta, provide feedback, and break ground with us on Warlords of Draenor. While this is the end of beta, it’s not the end of the road as we prepare for the final release of the expansion on November 13. We look forward to seeing you there as we push through the Dark Portal once more and explore all that Draenor has to offer.
Enter the forum below to participare for some in-game festivities on monday 2;00 pm PST
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Farming Writhing Essences
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear
- Tomb of Sargeras release date: June 20
- Guide: How to Complete the Scenario "Stop all 8 attacks on Chromie"
- New Legendary rings drop