This page will be updated regularly once 7.3.5 is on PTR.
There will be many changes in this patch, that are also a bridge between 7.0 and 8.0 expansion.
New Timewalking Raid: Ulduar
The epic raid that took place during wrath of the Lich King expansion will be our 2nd Timewalking Raid.
New Level Scaling
All dungeon loot will scale to your level until you hit level 90.
All zones in the classic expansion will have a level scaling, meaning that you will actually do the quests you got from a zone before you are too high level.
Several zones will also start at a lower level.
- Low level zones scales 1-40
- Mid-level zones scales 40-60
- Outland zone scales from 60-80
- Northrend scales from 60-80
- Cataclysm zone scales from 80-90.
- Pandaria zone scales from 80-90.
New Battleground: Seething Shore
A new battleground will be implemented, called Seething Shore.
This battleground takes place in Silithus and is tied to the new expansion.
Horde and Alliance will descend upon Silithus to battle over the Azerite bubbling to the surface.
This Battleground has a dynamic control point gameplay.
Imagine Arathi Basin, if there were multiple possible flag locations that are active randomly at a given time. This will be the same but it will be crystals.
Each of those crystals on the map is a potential point where Azerite infusion can occur.
There are 3 active at a given time.
Our job is to claim them when they are active.
- A Good Start Collect 100,000 Azerite in Seething Shore.20 points.
- Blood and Sand Slay 50 enemies near a Rich Azerite deposit.10 points.
- Claim Jumper Within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore, collect a Rich Azerite deposit.10 points.
- Death from Above Slay an enemy within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore.10 points.
- Master of Seething Shore Complete the Seething Shore achievements listed below.25 points.
- Seething Shore Domination Capture Capture Rich Azerite each of the following locations in Seething Shore:20 points.
- Seething Shore Perfection Win Seething Shore with a score of 3000 to 0. 1500 to 0. 20 points.
- Seething Shore Veteran Complete 100 victories in Seething Shore.15 points.
- Seething Shore Victory Win Seething Shore.10 points.
Concordance will cap at Rank 100 (was 50 before).
At Rank 100, you abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing
your primary stat by 53 000 for 30 seconds.
New Title: Postmaster
You can get a new title, Postmaster ...
Achievements that seems tied to this is
Name changed from "Priority Mail" to "Post Haste". Sort 30 letters within 60 seconds in the Postmaster's Office. Pet Reward: Mailemental.
Sort 30 partially addressed letters within 60 seconds in the Postmaster's Office. Title Reward: Postmaster.
The Total Package
Find the Postmaster in Dalaran and lend him your aid. Title Reward: Courier.
There are LOADS of datamining for allied races in this patch and it seems that following allied races will be released
For more Guides on Allied Races, check these:
New Scenario: Telogrus Rift
More info will come.
- You start the dungeon, having 1 combat ress.
- You get an extra combat ress charge every 10 minutes
- Maximum amounts of combat resses are 5.
Classes that can combat ress are
- Death Knight (Raise Ally)
- Druid (Rebirth)
- Warlock (Soulstone)
- Hunter (Beastmaster Quilen pet, Eternal Guardian)
All these share the same timer.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA