With a great success with the Black Temple Timewalking raid, we will now have a second one, The Ulduar Timewalking Raid.
When does Ulduar Timewalking raid open
Ulduar Timewalking raid is released with the 7.3.5 patch.
This is an event and will not be available all the time.
The only time you can do Timewalking Ulduar is when Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking event is ongoing.
I will put the time points for 2018 here asap.
What is the item level gear that drops
Ulduar Timewalking drops 930 ilvl gear, which can also get warforged.
What is the requirement to do Ulduar Timewalking?
You need to be at least level 81. Your gear ilvl will scale so all characters will have the same ilvl when they enter.
How do I enter Ulduar Timewalking Raid?
You cannot que up for this as you do on Timewalking dungeons or Raid Finder.
You need to make a raid or join one (10-30 players)
There is a NPC that you talk to in Dalaran (more info soon). Raid leader talks to him to start the raid.
- Achievement Guide: Outside Influences
- Achievement Guide: The Mechagonian Threat
- Rest in Pistons - Guide on all Rares in Mechagon
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets
- GUIDE: How to get the Wheel mount – Mechacycle Model W
- Craft 410 ilvl trinket from Pascal – Mechagon patch 8.2
- Guide: CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS (8.2)