The awesome Trial of Style event starts next week (March 5-9th)!
This event will also take place on my stream on Tuesday 6yh of March @20:00 CEST time
When: March 5-9
Where: Queue for the 6-player scenario at your friendly neighborhood Transmog NPC
What: Contestants will have two minutes to create transmog sets from within their collection, based on themes in the scenario. Two players at a time will be pulled up on stage to strike a pose and show off their creation— leaving the remaining four to vote on who of the two has managed to capture the theme best.
NEW SEASON, NEW FASHIONS
It wouldn’t be in fashion to wear the same thing again for this season, so we’ve added four new transmog sets to the collection. There’s a new transmog for each armor type including:
- Ensemble: Mindwrack Raiment
- Ensemble: Tundraspite Armor
- Ensemble: Crimson Sentinel Garb
- Ensemble: Goldspine Plate
ADD MORE FAB TO YOUR FABULOUS!
In addition to using your Trial of Style Tokens on new armor appearances, you can now spend them on props to supplement your chosen Trial of Style ensemble. These props are consumable and will only appear when you’re on stage, but will last for the entirety of the competition.
- Trial of Style Flames
- Trial of Style Spotlight
- Trial of Style Dance Floor
New vendor extraordinaire, Nellie Voguesong sells shirts and tabards within the Trial of Style in case you forgot to bring one with you.
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax