Tanks has always been up and down regarding the dps they do in every expansion. In Legion, all tank classes will do good damage. This means that you can level up a tank by doing quests, instead of dungeons over and over like I was doing when leveling up a tank. You can of course level up your character in dps spec but for players like me that want to play a certain spec such as tank because I love the play style, this is great news!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3.2: New vendor to buy Argus materials
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Essence of Eonar
- Patch 7.3 hotfix – many classes dmg buffed!
- Quest Guide - Best place to farm Dendrite Clusters (transmog quest: The Power to Reforge)
- Do NOT waste your Nethershards on stuff u don´t need, save them to 7.3!!!
- You should NOT turn in Legion War supplies before 7.3 if you want more AP!
- Guide: Kill Elite Rare spawns solo and extremely fast in Argus
- Stream tomorrow – GAME TIME GIVE AWAY
- How Primal Obliterum ACTUALLY works (VIDEO)
- Best way to Farm Veiled Argunites for getting 910+ gear in Argus