Tailoring professions known in Battle For Azeroth is now called Zandalari Tailoring (horde) or Kul Tiran Tailoring (alliance).
Tailoring professions starts at 1/100.
You can upgrade to a maximum potential skill of 200.
Previous lelveling of older expansion are separated from the battle for azeroth profession.
A major change is that first aid is now moved to tailoring instead.
We can also now craft a 30 slot and 32 slot bag.
Tailors can craft something called battle flags, but at the moment in alpha we don’t know so much about that. Probably going to be some kinds of buff when we place the flag on the ground.
Deep Sea Satin?
Convert: Sun Bleached Linen?
Deep Sea Bag (30 Slot)
Embroidered Deep Sea Bag (32 Slot)
Spirit of Freedom
Hooked Deep Sea Net – Root a target within 35 yards
Sun-Bleached Linen Net – Slows a target with 35 yards
First aid is removed and now tailoers can make it.
Deep Sea Bandage
Sun-Bleached linen Bandageds
Hot air Balloon
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar