Tailoring professions known in Battle For Azeroth is now called Zandalari Tailoring (horde) or Kul Tiran Tailoring (alliance).
Tailoring professions starts at 1/100.
You can upgrade to a maximum potential skill of 200.
Previous lelveling of older expansion are separated from the battle for azeroth profession.
A major change is that first aid is now moved to tailoring instead.
We can also now craft a 30 slot and 32 slot bag.
Tailors can craft something called battle flags, but at the moment in alpha we don’t know so much about that. Probably going to be some kinds of buff when we place the flag on the ground.
Deep Sea Satin?
Convert: Sun Bleached Linen?
Deep Sea Bag (30 Slot)
Embroidered Deep Sea Bag (32 Slot)
Spirit of Freedom
Hooked Deep Sea Net – Root a target within 35 yards
Sun-Bleached Linen Net – Slows a target with 35 yards
First aid is removed and now tailoers can make it.
Deep Sea Bandage
Sun-Bleached linen Bandageds
Hot air Balloon
- 13 Mechagon Guides
- Get 385-425 ilvl gear in Nazjatar - Benthic Armor
- Full Mechagon Guide
- Patch 8.2 releases June 25!
- Boss Tactics Guide: Radiance of Azshara
- Boss Tactics Guide: Za´qul
- Raid Boss Guides/Tactics: Blackwater Behemoth
- Boss Tactics Guide: The Queen´s Court
- Boss Tactics Guide: Lady Ashvane
- Boss Tactics Guide: Abyssal Commander Sivara