Legion PvP season one will close on December 13 followed by Legion PvP season 2 the same day (2 hours later) at 8 a.m PST. This was announced today by Blizzard (see original post here).
If a patch is on its way, it “always” comes out the same time as a new pvp season starts. So get ready boys and girls, patch 7.1.5 will most likely come 13th Dec in US and 14th Dec in EU.
What´s new in 7.1.5
Timewalking: Mist of Pandaria
Dungeons will be
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Gate of the Setting Sun
- Mogu´shan Palace
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
Brawler´s Guild comes back
- Dozens of new bosses
- Rumbles – chaotic raid battles
- New currency – Brawler´s gold
- New rewards
Smaller events that last for a day or two.
Special events that are
- Ahn´Qiraj Rememberance Day (January 22nd)
Alliance vs Horde fight in SIlithus to gather most Resources in entire euro or US etc.
- Volunteer Guard Day
- Hatchling of the Hippogryphs
Happens once a year
If you see it, you may even get a small Hippogryph pet.
- Boat Day
Blade´s Edge Arena Update
- Redecorating in Blade’s Edge Mountain Arena
- Your battles in Blade’s Edge will now be “shoutcast” by an ogre announcer, who will call out events of particular importanc
Class abilities talents etc.
Some examples are
* Increasing talent diversity
* Haste vs Mastery vs Crit (balance it so all are interesting)
* Adding/returning utility (For example: Hunter traps will return for all hunter specs)
"Legion featured one of our biggest class overhauls yet, and since launch we’ve been listening to feedback from the community and making balance adjustments—but we’ve been somewhat limited in terms of what we could change in our hotfixes and first patch. Most of the changes up to this point have been constrained to hotfix-based numerical tuning. Patch 7.1.5 is when we’re really trying to tackle some of the broader class issues.
We’re taking a look at are talent rows, so we can increase the diversity of talents. For example, in the Barrage row for Marksman Hunters, it feels like there is only one option in the row that you must take regardless of your play style. There’s room for fine-tuning, and we to make it so everyone feels like they can customize their character to their liking.
We’re also looking at the relative weightings of secondary stats such as Haste, Mastery, and Crit. These are often pretty disparate for different specs and this disparity can sometimes make it feel as if an item that should be an upgrade with a higher item level isn’t as desirable as we would like. We want to make sure the gaps between best and worst aren’t so large that they distort gameplay. We’re going to be making a lot of efforts toward that end in patch 7.1.5."
Comments powered by Disqus
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5