Inscription professions known in Battle For Azeroth is now called Zandalari Inscription (horde) or Kul Tiran Insciption (alliance).
Inscription professions starts at 1/100.
You can upgrade to a maximum potential skill of 200.
Previous lelveling of older expansion are separated from the battle for azeroth profession.
Inscription is back on the table in BfA! You can create scrolls to buff your party and raid! That will be very handy indeed in M+ dungoens and raids. You can also create contracts to certain factions that gives you reputation to that faction everytime you complete a world boss! We also have the vantus runes back and much more!
Books and Scrolls
Scroll of Unlocking – Allows opening of locks up to 550 lockpicking
Inscriptions can make 3 different War-scrolls
- Battle-Shout (7% increased Agility and Strength)
- Fortitude (7% increased Stamina)
- Intellect (7% increased Intellect)
Inscription can make 2 different “tomes” for changing talents
- Codex of the quite mind Set out a codex allowing nearby players to adjust their talents
- Tome of the quite mind, allowing you to change talents when not in combat.
You can crate contracts for specific factions that enables you to gain extra reputation whenever you complete a world quest in Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
Contract: Talanji´s Expedition
Contract: Champions of Azeroth
Contract: Tortollan Seekers
Contract: Order of Embers
Contract: Storm´s Wake
Contract: Zandalari Empire
Contract: Proudmoore Admiralty
Darkmoon card of War
You can craft several off-hand weapons with ilvl 300.
Increasing versatility when fighting specific bosses.
Glyph of the Dolphin
Your Aquatic form now appears as a Dolphin.
Glyph of the Humble Flyer
Your Swift Lfight Travel Form appears as your more humble racial flyer.
Glyph of the Tiderskipper
Your Aquatic form now appears as a Tideskipper Dolphin.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar