Inscription professions known in Battle For Azeroth is now called Zandalari Inscription (horde) or Kul Tiran Insciption (alliance).
Inscription professions starts at 1/100.
You can upgrade to a maximum potential skill of 200.
Previous lelveling of older expansion are separated from the battle for azeroth profession.
Inscription is back on the table in BfA! You can create scrolls to buff your party and raid! That will be very handy indeed in M+ dungoens and raids. You can also create contracts to certain factions that gives you reputation to that faction everytime you complete a world boss! We also have the vantus runes back and much more!
Books and Scrolls
Scroll of Unlocking – Allows opening of locks up to 550 lockpicking
Inscriptions can make 3 different War-scrolls
- Battle-Shout (7% increased Agility and Strength)
- Fortitude (7% increased Stamina)
- Intellect (7% increased Intellect)
Inscription can make 2 different “tomes” for changing talents
- Codex of the quite mind Set out a codex allowing nearby players to adjust their talents
- Tome of the quite mind, allowing you to change talents when not in combat.
You can crate contracts for specific factions that enables you to gain extra reputation whenever you complete a world quest in Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
Contract: Nazmir Expedition
Contract: Voice of Azeroth
Contract: House Stormsong
Contract: House Waycrest
Contract: House Proudmoore
Darkmoon card of War
You can craft several off-hand weapons.
Increasing versatility by 15000 when fighting specific bosses.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race