You get Veiled Argunites from:
- Quests (the storyline and side quests)
- Treasure chests in Argus (8-10)
- World quests (45)
- Rare Elite mobs (rare spawns) (20)
- Order Hall missions (20+)
- Armyof the light "Emissary" and Argussian Reach "Emissary" (125)
- A new shoulder enchant called Boon of the Steadfast. This enchant allows the wearer to obtain Argunite Clusters from corpses of their enemies. I dont have this yet, but my guess is that you can loot Veiled Argunites when you have this enchant.
There is a zone in Antoran Wastes that contains Elite mobs. They have a very small drop chance to drop 1 Veiled Argunite.
The amount and drop chance might change when 7.3 hits live. If so, this will be a very good farming place.
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant
- Raid Tactic Guide: Champion of the Light Ra'wani / Frida
- Battle of Dazar´alor (BoD) all bosses Raid tactics and Guides
- Patch 8.1 Mythic plus Season 2 Release date